Loli Pretorius's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I talk to the Lord about publishing, first of all, and yes, about succeeding at…"

Loli Pretorius replied Oct 17, 2012 to DO YOU PRAY FOR PUBLISHING SUCCESS?

4 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Don Ford

"For years I would have said "NO" keep the politics out of Christianity. As I have de…"

Loli Pretorius replied Sep 17, 2012 to IS IT OK FOR CHRISTIAN WRITING TO BE POLITICAL?

2 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Robert Rister

"WE Christians have OUR own 'language' that publishers might not be interested in.  1…"

Loli Pretorius replied Jul 10, 2012 to WHAT QUESTIONS DO YOU HAVE ABOUT FINDING MAINSTREAM PUBLISHERS

2 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by jeff herman

"Oh thank-you, thank-you! Pls. introduce me to Linda? How cool to meet fellow writers…"

Loli Pretorius replied Jun 21, 2012 to Let's do some intros!

4 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loli Pretorius

"Hi Kathryn, Loli from South-Africa. I lived in New York and Chicago as a child, and…"

Loli Pretorius replied Jun 20, 2012 to Let's do some intros!

4 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loli Pretorius

"Sho! I agree, what a question!!  As a drama and ballet student used to 'performing',…"

Loli Pretorius replied May 30, 2012 to IS IT OK FOR CHRISTIAN WRITERS TO BE EGO DRIVEN?

7 May 30, 2012
Reply by Loli Pretorius

"Jeff,sadly, or gladly?... the humans Christ died  for, arent' going to dissappear of…"

Loli Pretorius replied May 30, 2012 to CAN CHRISTIAN BOOKS BE CROSS-SOLD AS SPIRITUAL OR SUPERNATURAL?

3 May 30, 2012
Reply by Loli Pretorius

"Well, who do you want to reach? I want to reach ALL people with Christ's love, and n…"

Loli Pretorius replied May 25, 2012 to CAN CHRISTIAN BOOKS BE CROSS-SOLD AS SPIRITUAL OR SUPERNATURAL?

3 May 30, 2012
Reply by Loli Pretorius

"Like minded people would probably support each other, it would be great to get a Chr…"

Loli Pretorius replied May 25, 2012 to HOW CAN CHRISTIAN WRITERS SUPPORT EACH OTHER?

2 May 25, 2012
Reply by Loli Pretorius

"Thanks Jeff, would there then be no need to delve into a few paragraphs of plot and…"

Loli Pretorius replied May 17, 2012 to Fiction or Non-Fiction query

2 May 17, 2012
Reply by Loli Pretorius

RSS

FREE Software to Write Your 

Query Letter or Book Proposal

&

Non-Fiction Publisher Database 

and Submission Software 

Social

FOLLOW AND FRIEND US ON

Badge